Battery shorted no spark

Search this Thread

Old Today | 07:38 PM
|
Default Battery shorted no spark

Hey guy I need some direction here.. 03 ion level 3 2.2 187k miles.. the other day I was tightening a battery connection and my wrench slipped and hit both post. This happened one other time it blew 2 fuses radio battery fuse in the kick panel and another fuse under the hood. This time it only blew the radio battery fuse. I replaced it and checked all other fuses. Battery is still strong it's less than a year old and was showing 12.4 volts. I get gas it cranks but I'm not getting any spark. I was getting voltage at the coil rail connector wen I first checked but now the voltage is reading lower than the battery is. I can't get an ohm reading on the coil rail connector pins with my multi meter. Positive needle on the pink wire and neg on the other wires. Did I check that right or is there something I'm missing or not checking/correctly? Can the battery short burn out my crank and or cam position sensor. The only codes I'm getting are for my O2 sensor and those codes have been there for a month.. any help or advice is greatly appreciated